- On sale!
Ubiquiti Rocket M5
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP airMAX base-station applications.
Rocket M and airMAX basestation / Rocket antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX basestation / Rocket antennas requires no special tools -- you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
• Rocket M5
• 24V PoE Adapter and Power Cord
• Mount and mounting strap
Rocket M5 Specifications:
• Operating Frequency: 5470-5825Mhz.
• Processor: MIPS 74Kc
• Memory: 128MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RP-SMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
Plug and Play Integration
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!