- On sale!
Ubiquiti Rocket M2
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications.
Rocket M and airMAX Rocket antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX Rocket antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
ROCKET M2: 802.11N MIMO 2.4GHz Rocket AP 2.4GHz Hi Power 2x2 MIMO airMAX TDMA basestation.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Rocket M2 Specifications:
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
• Frequency: 2.4Ghz Channels 1-11 (Channels 12-14 available in INTL version, contact [email protected] for ordering information)
• Memory Information: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RPSMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Rocket M2
- 24V PoE Adapter and Power Cord
- Mount and mounting strap
Plug and Play Integration
You might also like
8 other products in the same category:
- On sale!